The Book
The book MAUS is a very serious book. Despite the look of the cover this book can be very frightening to some people. This books is more of a comic than book. Not the funny kind. The book has very intense graphics that have made people throw up. I would not recommend it for young children. Although it can be very gruesome at times. The book can be very informative. There are times when I read them and I am surprised at what things they did. I learned a lot about the Holocaust from those books.
About The Book
In this book Jews are portrayed as mice and Germans Are cats etc. This book is a true story. In the book he not only tells his fathers story he also tells what happens to himself. I believe it is also informative on what it was like for the holocaust survivors after the Holocaust. How hard it was for them to fit in and adjust to the environment. The Holocaust also left some of the Holocaust with Little quirks. For example some Holocaust survivors save everything. It explains about that to. This book gives so much information that I would recommend it to almost anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment