Friday, September 30, 2011

Holocaust Movies

Life is Beautiful


A great movie about the holocaust is Life is Beautiful. It is about a little boy and his father that end up in a concentration camp on the little boys birthday. The father pretends like the whole thing is a game, and they get points for little things. The little boy believes his father the entire time. I wont spoil the end but you must know this is not a movie for kids.

The Movie


Although the movie is in Italian there are captions at the bottom. I have to say Life is Beautiful is truly a great movie. It shows love, Passion, and sincerity. The father in this movie is so Loving for his wife and son. The movie is based on true events that actually happened. Although the movie is not real the idea is. this movie impacts people in a way most people would not think of. I am not the kind of person to cry but this movie even got me crying. That's how powerful the movie really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment