"You must be the change you want to see in the world"
This quote really jumped out at me today in class. This quote made me think of the Holocaust and the families in it. How they tried to be brave and do what they thought was right, and they were right. I hate to say it but Hitler was the same. He certainly did change the world. He did the change he wanted to see in the world and people followed it.
The People related to the quote
The people in the holocaust did the same they were very brave and courageous. They stood up for what they believed in. I think that they should all be given a medal and be awarded for even just being in a concentration camp. That I admire in every man,woman, and child who did or did not survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment