Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Non-believers
Non-Believers
I have met some people who do not believe in the holocaust. I don't know why because all they have to do is find a Holocaust survivors and ask for their stories. Unfortunately, that is not what they do. They make up a ridiculous stories, and let me tell you something about the stories they make up almost all of them are different. I am not insulting anyone who decides that the Holocaust is not real. What I am saying is that I have heard the stories with my own ears. And saw the survivors with my own eyes, and their tear stained cheeks. What they saw and felt and heard are unthinkable to the regular average human. But not to the thinkers like some of us. We will never really comprehend at all what they went through in those camps. And the feelings they felt were inexplicable in comparison to the feelings of modern day life. The hardships they endured and the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment