Schindler's List
Some consider Schindler's list to be the greatest holocaust movie ever made. I agree. This movie touched the hearts of millions of viewers. The movie made people understand what the holocaust was in actuality. It told people about the hardships the captured people went though. And how brave the people who hid the "fugitives" were. The movie Schindler's list is an extremely intense one. The movie should be watched by only grown up eyes. And you know how supportive I am about Holocaust education. I mean that's the name of my blog.
The Movie
Intense as it is Schindler's list is a wonderfully informative movie. The movie is very long, around 195 minutes, and to some to long. The movie was mainly about a man named Schindler who owned a weaponry factory for the Nazis and used the Jewish people to work on making the guns. Only that was not his full plan. What his real plan was was to free as many Jewish people as he could. He would help the Jews by asking Hitler or the main person at the camp for more Jewish people to work when actually he was secretly liberating them.
This movie sounds really good. It may not have much to do with the real holocausts, but it sounds like it could have happened. With your description of it, I think i'm going to watch it. It may also teach me a little more on the holocausts.
ReplyDelete